While attempting to change the IP address on my network card I get the following error message.
“Some of the controls on this property sheet are disabled because one or more other Network property sheets are already open”
Steps to reproduce:
- Open “network connections” from the control panel.
- Right click on “Local Area Connection” and click “properties”
- Download drivers for your current network card.
- Uninstall all your network cards from (Control panel->System->Device manager)
- Restart your computer.
- Let windows attempt to install your network card for you. If windows can not find the correct network card drivers use the one you downloaded in step 1.
If you are still having problems you could try;