- Provide temperature control without any hardware costs
- Designed to minimize your work effort as a contractor.
- Simple to install and use
- Brand with your own logo
When not in use it minimizes to an editable icon in the system tray with
configurable mouse-over display.
The thermostat can be used without input as a temperature controller or it
can be used as a fully functional thermostat as it accepts inputs from other
BACnet capable devices or from a PC connected sensor.
- Complete spreadsheet – name each stat, configure BACnet
- addresses, select options.
- Push OK button.
- Output is a number of windows installer files – one for each stat.
- Email installers to user’s.
- Run Exe.
How to use the Thermostat Demo
Download from this link (This is a free file hosting site – Use Internet
Explorer to download the files).
Place the file named casthermo.csv in the folder c:\temp
2. Install and run the configuration Utility
Run the installer and accept all default options
Start the Configuration Utility
File -> Open
Navigate to c:\temp
Open the file casthermo.csv
This is a demo that creates 2 virtual thermostats named room 1
Review the screen of data. Do not make changes.
3. Create installers for each virtual thermostat (This is how you will
distribute the thermostats to your customer’s/field tech’s)
4. Distribute / Install the Thermostats
Now you have created a thermostat for each zone. You can install
them on any computer, on more than one computer and you can install
them on the same computer you used to run the configuration utility
You can find the installers for each thermostat in this folder.
C:\Program Files\Chipkin Automation Systems\CAS Thermostat
Double click on one or more to install them. Accept all the default
NOTE: This demo is configured to read BACNet data from device 16
and 17 on network 99. You do not have these devices so you will have
timeouts. To prevent them occurring to often we configured the demo
to refresh data only every 30 seconds.
CAS is a member of BACnet International