|CAS BACnet Explorer is the perfect utility for exploring, testing and debugging BACnet® networks and devices.
- Exploring – Automatically discovers all the BACnet® IP, BACnet® Ethernet and BACnet® MSTP devices, objects, and there properties on your network. The objects and devices are arranged in an easy to use tree format with braches for each network, object, and device.
- Testing – The CAS BACnet Explorer allows you to write to the BACnet® points, turn lights on or off, generate alarms, ACK alarms and ect.
- Debugging – With the report function you can document the current state of your BACnet® network, and use the information in your documentation. Never again ask yourself if a BACnet® device is on your network, and what value does it have.
- Monitoring – A monitoring table can be set up to check the present value or any other property of a BACnet® object, easily with a single glance.
CAS BACnet explorer can be used on both BACnet®/Ethernet 802.3, BACnet®/IP and BACnet®/MSTP networks simultaneously
BACnet® is a registered trademark of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- Works with BACnet®/Ethernet 802.3, BACnet®/IP BACnet®/MSTP networks simultaneously
- Creates reports of your network in a simple to read webpage style html or XML
- Writes values to points
- Simple to use
- Windows: XP / 2000
- 10 MB of free hard drive space
- A WinpCap supported network card (99% of all network cards)
This is a legacy version
of this application and is no longer supported. For the latest version of this utility please see CAS BACnet explorer
Purchase BACnet Explorer
||If you would like to purchase BACnet explorer for use in commercial applications
Please vist to our check out page