CAS BACnet Explorer is the perfect utility for testing, debugging and discovering BACnet® networks and devices.
- Exploring – Automatically discovers all the BACnet devices, objects, and their properties on your network. The objects and devices are arranged in an easy to use tree format with branches for each network, object, and device.
- Testing – The CAS BACnet Explorer allows you to write to the BACnet® points, turn lights on or off, generate alarms, ACK alarms, ect.
- Debugging – With the report function you can document the current state of your BACnet® network, and use the information in your documentation. Never again ask yourself if a BACnet® device is on your network, and what value does it have.
- Monitoring – A monitoring table can be set up to check the present value or any other property of a BACnet® object, easily with a single glance.
- Supports: BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet 802.3 and BACnet MS/TP up to 76k.
- Creates easy to read reports in HTML/XML suitable for documentation.
- Ability to read/write any property of a BACnet Object.
- Browses on BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet 802.3 and BACnet MSTP simultaneously
- Tested with 100s of 3rd party BACnet devices.
- Simple enough to be used by a someone without any BACnet protocol knowledge.
- Supports selection of BACnet network device on PC with more than one network card.
- and more…
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
- 10mb of free space.
- BACnet MSTP requires a RS485 converter.
Contact us directly for support with CAS BACnet Explorer.
Comments, Bugs or Suggestions are all welcome.
When sending us a bug report please include the following files. These will greatly help us in finding a solution to your problem:
- C:\Users\<user>\Documents\CAS BACnet Explorer\Debuglog.txt
- C:\Users\<user>\Documents\CAS BACnet Explorer\mstp_log.txt (If BACnet MSTP)
- C:\Users\<user>\Documents\CAS BACnet Explorer\packets.pkt (If BACnet IP or BACnet Eth)
Previous Versions of the utility can be downloaded from our website.
BACnet for Field Technicians (Free!)
Learning about BACnet? Want to update your BACnet knowledge? This free EBook will guide you through basic and advanced BACnet topics. You can purchase a hardcopy of this book from Amazon or you can download the BACnet for Field Technicians for free from our website.
Metasys® as used in this document is a trademark of Johnson Controls, Inc.
BACnet® is a registered trademark of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).