CAS BACnet Object Monitor
The CAS BACnet Object Monitor is a software designed to run on a Windows computer for the purpose of testing a connection to a BACnet IP device, or to monitor a BACnet IP device. A user can configure BACnet data points either manually through a configuration screen or by importing a configuration file. The user can then view connection and status details of the configure points on the status screen.
CAS BACnet Explorer
CAS BACnet Explorer is the perfect utility for exploring, testing and debugging BACnet® networks and devices.
- Exploring – Automatically discover all the BACnet® IP, BACnet® Ethernet and BACnet® MSTP devices, objects, and there properties on your network. The objects and devices are arranged in an easy to use tree format with braches for each network, object, and device.
- Testing – The CAS BACnet Explorer allows you to write to the BACnet® points, turn lights on or off, generate alarms, ACK alarms, ect
- Debugging – With the report function you can document the current state of your BACnet® network, and use the information in your documentation. Never again ask yourself if a BACnet® device is on your network, and what value does it have.
- Monitoring – A monitoring table can be set up to check the present value or any other property of a BACnet? object, easily with a single glance.
CAS BACnet Watchdog
CAS BACnet Watchdog monitors and recorded BACnet packets and message from certain Devices and Objects. Message can then be flagged depending on certain criteria.
- Monitors reads and writes
- Monitors for any particular BACnet message
- Monitors particular devices or your entire network
- Works with BACnet®/Ethernet 802.3, BACnet®/IP networks simultaneously
- Simple to use
CAS Virtual BACnet Thermostat
- Provide temperature control without any hardware costs
- Designed to minimize your work effort as a contractor.
- Simple to install and use
- Brand with your own logo
An MSTP network monitor and traffic analyzer.
CAS is a member of BACnet International