CAS BACnet Object Monitor
The CAS BACnet Object Monitor is a software designed to run on a Windows computer for the purpose of testing a connection to a BACnet IP device, or to monitor a BACnet IP device. A user can configure BACnet data points either manually through a configuration screen or by importing a configuration file. The user can then view connection and status details of the configure points on the status screen.
QuickServer can configure a combination of drivers such as Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, BACnet/IP, BACnet MS/TP, LonWorks, JCI Metasys N2 and SNMP.There are two QuickServer designs.FS-QS-1010-XXXX: two serial ports and one Ethernet port.FS-QS-1011-XXXX: one serial port, one Ethernet port and one FTT-10 LonWorks port.Key Features:
- Multi-configuration capability; specific configurations selectable via DIP switches or software.
- Ability to interface up to 250 points of common BAS protocols.
- Same firmware as our industry proven devices.
- Free BACnet Explorer worth $595 with purchase that include a BACnet driver.
CAS Data Clients
CAS Data Client is a data logger and HTTP/XML Server which collects and logs data from Modbus and BACNet enabled devices. The current data can be monitored by remote systems running applications that can issue HTTP or SOAP/XMP GET requests – such applications can be easily developed by end users. This data is available using an Internet Browser such as Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
FieldServer/SlotServer Protocol Gateways
The FieldServer is one of the most powerful and flexible industrial protocol translator currently in the market today. A protocol translator with over a 120 protocol supported, an Ethernet gateway, a port expander, a scanner and a tunneling devices its no wonder that this product is becoming the standard.
Read more about the product here : Fieldserver
Find a solution here: Problem Solving
The S4 Group Protocol Gateways
Modhopper is the perfect solution for connecting new or existing Modbus and pulse devices (meters, sensors, etc.) without the need for costly wiring runs, core drilling or conduit. Simply connect the Modbus devices to the serial port on the Modhopper and the transceivers will automatically detect the optimum routing to insure reliable and timely data communications. Data from each Modhopper wireless transceiver is passed from one transceiver to another to reach its ultimate destination. This self-managed mesh network means that the system will function with high reliability where other wireless systems fail due to short- or long-term interference with radio signals.
- Connect up to 128 RS 485 Modbus devices to any Modbus network
- Use “Plug and play” connectivity for supported devices to the Obvius AcquiSuite data acquisition server
- Unique “mesh” technology means optimized routing of communications with NO PC OR SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION!
- Accepts standard pulse inputs or Modbus
CAS BACnet Explorer
- Exploring – Automatically discover all the BACnet® IP, BACnet® Ethernet and BACnet® MSTP devices, objects, and there properties on your network. The objects and devices are arranged in an easy to use tree format with braches for each network, object, and device.
- Testing – The CAS BACnet Explorer allows you to write to the BACnet® points, turn lights on or off, generate alarms, ACK alarms, ect
- Debugging – With the report function you can document the current state of your BACnet® network, and use the information in your documentation. Never again ask yourself if a BACnet® device is on your network, and what value does it have.
- Monitoring – A monitoring table can be set up to check the present value or any other property of a BACnet? object, easily with a single glance.
CAS Modbus Test
CAS Modbus Test is a utility to retrieve coils, inputs, holding registers, and input registers from a Modbus enabled device. Values retrieved from the device can be viewed in many different formats including Binary, HEX, Uint16, Int16, Uint32, Int32, and Float32.
CAS Modbus TCP Parser
Have you ever needed to analyze a series Modbus TCP message? Are you having unexplainable problems with your Modbus devices?The CAS Modbus TCP Parser can analysis a series Modbus TCP message, displaying any error message, what data is being read/written and what device the messages are coming from, and more…
Beyond Compare is a powerful time-saving utility for comparing files and folders on your Windows system. Use it to manage source code, keep folders in sync, compare program output, and validate copies of your data. Beyond Compare can create a snapshot of a live directory structure, and compare it against the live copy at a later date. Beyond Compare helps you analyze differences in detail and carefully reconcile them. It commands a wide range of file and text operations, as well as script commands for automating tasks.
- Compare text files
- Compare folders, zip archives, ftp sites
- Update websites
- Merge code changes
- Compare program output
- and more
CAS SI unit Converter
CAS BACnet Watchdog
- Monitors reads and writes
- Monitors for any particular BACnet message
- Monitors particular devices or your entire network
- Works with BACnet®/Ethernet 802.3, BACnet®/IP networks simultaneously
- Simple to use
CAS Ethereal Rebroadcast
CAS Ethereal Rebroadcast is a utility designed to mimicking network traffic from an ethereal log file. The utility sends packets exactly as they are received, including MAC address, IP address, Time stamps, ect. Because the utility send the packets exactly as it received, it can work with a virtually any Ethernet protocol available, 802.1, 802.3, IP, UDP, TCP, IMAP, BACnet, Lonworks, Modbus, and many more.Resolving bugs and testing on a site can be costly and time consuming, down time is almost unavoidable, but with this utility you can mimic the network traffic that normally occurs on site in your lab, reducing development times that can save you money and time, great for debugging the wired networking problems.
- Works with Ethereal log files
- Can send a series of packets or a single packet
- Works with virtually every Ethernet protocol available
- 99% of networks cards supported
- Easy to use
- Free, No sign up, No email required
CAS Modbus RTU Parser
Have you ever needed to analyze a Modbus RTU message? The CAS Modbus RTU parser can analysis a Modbus RTU message and tell you if there are any errors in the message, what type of messages it is, what data is being written or read from your device, what device the message came from, and more…
- Check for errors in Modbus RTU messages.
- Analyze messages in a human readable forum.
- Analyze raw hex data messages
- Free. (No email required)