||CAS Ethereal Rebroadcast is a utility designed to mimicking network traffic from an ethereal log file. The utility sends packets exactly as they are received, including MAC address, IP address, Time stamps, ect. Because the utility send the packets exactly as it received, it can work with a virtually any Ethernet protocol available, 802.1, 802.3, IP, UDP, TCP, IMAP, BACnet, Lonworks, Modbus, and many more.Resolving bugs and testing on a site can be costly and time consuming, down time is almost unavoidable, but with this utility you can mimic the network traffic that normally occurs on site in your lab, reducing development times that can save you money and time, great for debugging the wired networking problems.
- Works with Ethereal log files
- Can send a series of packets or a single packet
- Works with virtually every Ethernet protocol available
- 99% of networks cards supported
- Easy to use
- Free, No sign up, No email required
CAS Ethereal Rebroadcast