We are looking for people to write short (400+ word) articles about industrial and building automation, Industrial communication protocols, BACnet, Lonworks, Modbus, Metasys N2 by JCI, Tridium, Continuum etc
All articles will have an author statement at the bottom that credits you for your work. A lot of employers search the internet for applicants’ names before hiring them. Quality articles with your name attached will help you find the job that you are looking for.
Ideally we would like to find a semi permanent writer that can publish 5-10 articles a month. A writer that can work independently, that can select there own subjects and do there own research.
- All submissions must be
- Written in English
- The original work of the author. (We want original articles, we will check for plagiarism)
- Factually correct at the time of submission (All articles are fact checked)
- Longer then 400 words bigger the better
- Relate to industrial automation, industrial protocols, building automation, (if you are confused ask, if you have a suggestion ask)
- All submissions are subject to editor approval.
Subjects for articles
We are looking for articles on the following subjects
- What is Modbus and what is its advantages and disadvantages over other protocols
- What is Andover continuum and what is its advantages and disadvantages over other protocols
- How does BACnet MSTP token ring works.
- What are something that effects BACnet MSTP performance.
- What is the most commonly used industrial protocol and why
- A list of HMI’s and there advantages and disadvantages
- Cheap home automation that will save you money
Any suggestions for subjects would be appreciated.
A list of accepted articles can be found on our website
Accepted submissions will be paid $10 CAN for each article. You can submit as many articles as you like. All payments will be done via Paypal and payments are made with in the first week after submission.
If you have a question about wither a subject is appropriate or other question that you might have feel free to contact us email@example.com
Metasys® as used in this document is a trademark of Johnson Controls, Inc.