This is how you add objects to the monitor list and select what values to poll from them. The monitor list will automatically poll these properties once every second
- Discover the devices/objects that you want to monitor
- Right click on the object that you want to montor and select “Add this object to monitor list”
- Click the “monitor” button on the CAS BACnet explorers main dialog to open the “Monitor list”
- You should see a list of the objects that you have added to the monitor list.
- Click the “Settings” button to open the monitor list settings dialog
- From this dialog you can select the properties of the objects that you want to monitor. Then click the “OK” button
- You should now see the monitor list auto updating the selected objects and the properties of thou objects.