CAS BACnet Explorer is the perfect utility for exploring, testing and debugging BACnet® networks and devices.
- Exploring – Automatically discover all the BACnet® IP, BACnet® Ethernet and BACnet® MSTP devices, objects, and there properties on your network. The objects and devices are arranged in an easy to use tree format with braches for each network, object, and device.
- Testing – The CAS BACnet Explorer allows you to write to the BACnet® points, turn lights on or off, generate alarms, ACK alarms, ect
- Debugging – With the report function you can document the current state of your BACnet® network, and use the information in your documentation. Never again ask yourself if a BACnet® device is on your network, and what value does it have.
- Monitoring – A monitoring table can be set up to check the present value or any other property of a BACnet? object, easily with a single glance.
CAS BACnet explorer can be used on both BACnet®/Ethernet 802.3, BACnet®/IP and BACnet®/MSTP networks simultaneously.
- Works with BACnet®/Ethernet 802.3, BACnet®/IP BACnet®/MSTP networks simultaneously
- Create reports of your network in a simple to read webpage style html or XML
- Write values to points
- Simple to use
- Windows: XP / 2000
- 10 MB of free hard drive space
- A supported network card (99% of all network cards)
You can download a copy of CAS BACnet Explorer from Chipkin Automation systems website.
© Chipkin Automation Systems 2007