FieldServer Driver – Serial
Canatal Satchnet Driver
The Canatal Satchnet Protocol Driver allows the FieldServer to transfer data to and from devices over either RS-232 or RS-485 using Canatal Satchnet Protocol Driver protocol. The FieldServer can emulate either a Server or Client.
This driver provides support for the Canatal International implementation of the “Satchwell Network” protocol.
The Canatal Satchnet Protocol Driver can act as a Satchnet Master.
- Any Satchnet device on any serial port (P1-P8, R1 & R2 ) can be polled by FS-X40 Servers.
- FS-X20 Servers can poll P1/R1 only.
- Data from Series 2, 4, 5, 6, 9 devices can be polled.
- Data from any ‘Table’ can be read.
- Data in ‘Tables’ with “write permission” can be written to by the driver.
- The driver can read/write Bit, Byte, Swapped Integer, Word, BCD and Float Data.
The Canatal Satchnet Protocol Driver can act as a (passive) Server.
- The driver can be polled by a Satchnet Master and return data from the FieldServer’s data arrays.
- The driver can emulate Series 2,4,5,6,9 devices.
- All “Tables” can be read/written in accordance with their read/write capability
|Connection type:||RS-485 (RS-232 with converter) ( Half-Duplex)||Baud Rates:||1200||Data Bits:||2||Stop Bits:||1||Parity:||Even|
|Device||Tested (FACTORY, SITE)|
|Canatal Series 9||FACTORY|
|Canatal Series 6||SITE|