Rewards May Include:
1. A Raspberry Pi with Accessories
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a device that enables people of all ages to explore computing, and to learn how to program in languages like Scratch and Python. It’s capable of doing everything you’d expect a desktop computer to do, from browsing the internet and playing high-definition video, to making spreadsheets, word-processing, and playing games.
What’s more, the Raspberry Pi has the ability to interact with the outside world,and has been used in a wide array of digital maker projects, from music machines and parent detectors to weather stations and tweeting birdhouses with infra-red cameras. We want to see the Raspberry Pi being used by kids all over the world to learn to program and understand how computers work. (Source: http://www.raspberrypi.org/)
2. RS232 to RS485 Converters
The RS232 to RS485 itself, regardless of what model you choose, is simply a device which can convert standard RS232 data signals into RS485 signals and vice versa. Most RS232 to RS485 converters can convert data in both directions, from RS232 to RS485 and from RS485 to RS232, this is also called a bi-directional converter.
3. Software License for CAS BACnet Explorer
CAS BACnet Explorer is the perfect utility for testing, debugging and discovering BACnet® networks and devices.
- Exploring – Automatically discovers all the BACnet devices, objects, and their properties on your network. The objects and devices are arranged in an easy to use tree format with branches for each network, object, and device.
- Testing – The CAS BACnet Explorer allows you to write to the BACnet® points, turn lights on or off, generate alarms, ACK alarms, ect.
- Debugging – With the report function you can document the current state of your BACnet® network, and use the information in your documentation. Never again ask yourself if a BACnet® device is on your network, and what value does it have.
- Monitoring – A monitoring table can be set up to check the present value or any other property of a BACnet® object, easily with a single glance.