Read What Our Customers Have Said:
Customer satisfaction means a great deal to us, we strive to provide the best possible service to our customers.
Here is a list of endorsements from companies just like yours that we helped.
- We have recently completed testing and installed a FieldServer Driver developed for us by Peter Chipkin. We appreciated his professionalism and dedication to solving our problems. The quality of the driver, documentation and support were all high. I should add that for our project Mr. Chipkin had to work from a protocol specification that was badly translated from Japanese. Despite this he succeeded within the tight schedule required by the end user. Thank you for the solution. – L.A. Alvarez, E.E, Engineering VP, Ingelectra, S.A. See Full Review
- We found your services to be very professional and prompt. It appears the driver has been developed to a high standard. We are happy to have worked with you on this project and we look forward to working with you on future projects. – J.T. Arion, VP Operations, Pantera Soutions and Technology See Full Review
- I want to take the opportunity to really thank you for your excellent work, you have provide great customer service and post sale service, hope [sic] we had more supplier with workers like you. – L. Moreno, Purchasing Coordinator, Tyco Integrated Fire and Security See Full Review
- Being a BACnet developer, I will recommend BACnet Explorer to all of my future clients … – R. Logan, Scientific Solutions Ltd. See Full Review
- Here at Honeywell Life Safety Systems UK we use CAS BACnet Explorer as the benchmark tool to validate our BACnet Gateway. Where doubt or operational queries exist with other clients we will use CAS BACnet explorer to double check results and to ensure that our gateway meets the BACnet expectations. - J. Sperry, Honeywell Life Safety Systems UK See Full Review
- I use CAS BACnet Explorer whenever I am troubleshooting a BACnet issue with another vendor as an independent testing tool. It quickly cuts down on the amount of finger pointing with other vendors, as you can show an independent tool confirming your statements as to where a problem may lie. - M. Good, SmartCore LLC See Full Review
- CAS Explorer is by far the most capable BACnet viewer available. I especially like the way it can accurately display ALL networks in the system. The MONITOR function has also proven very useful. I like the way an office can buy one license (on USB key), let everyone in the office have the software and pass around the key as needed. – J. Stenstrom, Siemens Industries See Full Review