CAS Modbus Scanner is a utility to retrieve coils, inputs, holding registers, and input registers from a Modbus enabled device. Values retrieved from the device can be viewed in many different formats including Binary, HEX, Uint16, Int16, Uint32, Int32, and Float32.
- Can read; coil status (0xxxx), input status(2xxxx), input registers (3xxxx), and holding registers (4xxxx)
- Data is viewable in Binary, HEX, Uint16, Int16,Uint32, Int32, and Float32
- Multiple connections
- Works with RS232 and RS485, TCP
- Easy to use interface
- 100% Free to use, no registration required.
- Works with Modbus TCP
- Works on Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)