|CAS Modbus Scanner
|CAS Modbus Scanner is a utility to retrieve coils, inputs, holding registers, and input registers from a Modbus enabled device. Values retrieved from the device can be viewed in many different formats including Binary, HEX, Uint16, Int16, Uint32, Int32, and Float32. This utility can also discover Modbus devices on your network if you do not know their address. It works by testing every address, function, length, offset to check for exceptions or responses.
- Can read; coil status (0xxxx), input status(2xxxx), input registers (3xxxx), and holding registers (4xxxx)
- Data is viewable in Binary, HEX, Uint16, Int16,Uint32, Int32, and Float32
- Discover devices on your network.
- Multiple connections
- Works with RS232, RS485 and TCP
- Easy to use interface
- 100% Free to use, no registration required.
- Windows: Win 7 (32bit or 64 bit), Vista, XP
- 10 MB of free hard drive space
- One free serial port
Modbus for Field Technicians (Free!)
Learning about Modbus? Want to update your Modbus knowledge? This free EBook will guide you through basic and advanced Modbus topics.You can purchase a hardcopy of this book from Amazon or you can download the Modbus for Field Technicians