We have updated the CAS BACnet Explorer with the following changes.
- Proper parsing of Forwarded-NPDU messages allowing the CAS BACnet Explorer to correctly discover devices behind BBMDs and BACnet Routers.
- Added Cancel Button to all users to cancel long discovers without having to exit and close the CAS BACnet Explorer
- Added Who-Has discovery method.
- Added Time Synchronization functionality. Users can now set the local time of a BACnet device through the use of a Time Synchronization message.
- Can detect if there are duplicate device IDs on the network and provides users information about which devices have the duplicate IDs.
- Numerous bug fixes.
This new version was be released on Tuesday Dec 10, 2013